We hope our articles are helping you build a better understanding of your treatment and that you feel more in control of your situation. Building your treatment into a routine and taking one day at a time can help it seem more manageable.
Get a better understanding of your treatment
Error while rendering view [Register Treatment Module]. Please, make sure the rendering is configured properly or contact your administrator.
- System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'RegisterTreatmentModule' was not found on controller 'LEOPharma.QC.Website.Controllers.ModuleController'.
- at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName)
- at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore()
- at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
- at Sitecore.Mvc.Controllers.ControllerRunner.ExecuteController(Controller controller)
- at Sitecore.Mvc.Controllers.ControllerRunner.Execute(TextWriter writer)
- at Sitecore.Mvc.Pipelines.Response.RenderRendering.ExecuteRenderer.Render(Renderer renderer, TextWriter writer, RenderRenderingArgs args)
- at Sitecore.Mvc.Pipelines.Response.RenderRendering.ExecuteRenderer.Process(RenderRenderingArgs args)
- at Helpfulcore.RenderingExceptions.Pipelines.RenderRendering.ExecuteRenderer.Process(RenderRenderingArgs args)